TBL Networks is looking for a proven Delivery Engineer with practical knowledge of Cisco product and solutions sets, including Enterprise Networking and Security to make a strategic addition to our growing team.
Who You’ll Work With:
The TBL team is group of highly skilled, dynamic, diverse, and passionate professionals who go above and beyond in assisting not just the customer but also their teammates and peers. Our outstanding team of Account Executives coupled with our engineers deep technical knowledge of Cisco products creates a foundation on which we successfully consult, design and implement winning solutions for our clients.
What You’ll Do:
· Deliver technical enterprise networking and security solutions within the context of defined, client-approved requirements and constraints.
· Work with the Service Delivery department on executing projects to client expectations.
· Provide timely project updates to internal and external stakeholders.
· Develop and deliver executive presentations to existing and potential clients as needed.
· Assist with support desk ticket escalations as needed.
· Bachelors, Associates or equivalent education in Engineering/Computer Science/IT etc.
· 5+ years of experience in designing and/or implementing custom IT solutions
· Strong, practical knowledge of:
· Cisco Enterprise Networking (Cisco DNA Architecture, SD-WAN Solutions, Software-Defined Access, Wireless and Mobility)
· Cisco Security (Email & Web Security, NGFW, Cisco AMP, Umbrella, Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE) and TrustSec, Stealthwatch)
· Ability to covey complex concepts to audiences of varying technical aptitude
· Strong analytical, problem solving and organizational skills
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Cisco Certified Network Administrator (CCNA) or Practitioner (CCNP)
Extra Bonus If You Have
· Experience working for a value-added reseller (VAR) or managed services organization
· Knowledge or experience with Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE)
· Knowledge or experience with data center solution design (Cisco, Pure Storage)
· Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE) certification
· Experience with Cisco Collaboration Solutions,Customer Contact Solutions, or Cisco Telepresence
· Any ITIL certification(s)
· Desire to join a dynamic, breakthrough technical team
· Willingness participate in a rotating weekend on-call schedule alongside all other delivery and support engineers.
What We Provide:
· Ability to work with and learn from our expert team members.
· Opportunity to earn industry-leading certifications with full company support.
· Work that provides real, meaningful impact to both our business and the customers we serve.
· Excellence in product, process and solution that you can take pride in.
· A winning, fun corporate culture that will make you love your job.
This position will require occasional (25%) travel to local client sites. Travel will be primarily local day trips. TBL Networks stresses workplace flexibility, but the role may require occasional work outside the traditional 8-5 schedule. Employment is contingent upon satisfactory results of a thorough background check. Please contact us for more details.